Today, we are sharing 10 lines sharing and caring This article can help the students who are looking for information about sharing and caring in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is moderate so any students can write on this topic. This article is generally useful for class 1 to class 12.
10 lines on sharing and caring in English
1. Sharing forms the essence of human life. All human beings have common needs and we have to make sure that we give each other portions of what we need to survive.
2. Air is well allocated for human to live together breathing the same air and not finishing it for the others. People distribute the space where they live on earth.
3. This authorize us to get spaces to build homes, schools, hospitals, roads and many other structures.
4. Human beings distribute land to each other to share the earth space for accommodation.
5. Where people have failed to dispence their space they have wind up going to war to fight for space or the resources that they break to distribute such as land, water and food.
6. Teachers and students as human beings are created to share; they earth space and its resources not only amongst themselves but also with plants, birds and animals.
7. Division of spaces between plants, forests and mountains allows people to sake from plants as they take in the carbon dioxide that people and animals exhale and through photosynthesis manufacture the oxygen and food that human beings need for survival.
8. Living together with animals and birds human beings divide the earth and these for beneficial cause that include getting food and resources for some of the most important elements for well-being.
9. Animals provide food for human beings and they also provide other principle materials such as leather for clothing, shoes to keep human beings warm and safe.
10. Animal bones are also used for many motive including the development of tools and other important objects for well being.
10 lines on sharing and caring set-2
1. Humans are social species.
2. We cannot live in isolation.
3. We depend on others.
4. We live in groups.
5. Children need to learn to share.
6. The habit of sharing is developed over several years.
7. By sharing Children can make friends.
8. They can cooperate.
9. Sharing spreads joy.
10. World would be a joyful place if we share and care for others.
It sows the seeds of empathy and helps in building the social skills required for a well-adjusted adult.
For example, sharing can help everyone: get to know our neighbors and make neighborhoods safer. make friends. find resources and referrals more easily.
Sharing is the joint use of a resource or space. It is also the process of dividing and distributing. In its narrow sense, it refers to joint or alternating use of inherently finite goods, such as a common pasture or a shared residence.