Today, we are sharing 10 lines on Tom and Jerry cartoon This article can help the students who are looking for information about Tom and Jerry cartoon in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is moderate so any students can write on this topic. This article is generally useful for class 1 to class 12.
Table of Contents
10 lines on Tom and Jerry cartoon for Students
1. Tom and Jerry is my Favorite cartoon characters.
2. Tom and Jerry is a comedy show.
3. They are two different characters of the cartoon.
4. Tom is a grey colour, big and hungry cat.
5. Jerry is a brown colour, small, brave and cute mouse.
6. Tom and jerry live together in the same home.
7. They always fight, but their friendship lives forever.
8. Tom always grabs jerry with his tail where jerry always tries to run away from Tom.
9. Tom ends up with no success in catching Jerry.
10. I like to watch Tom and Jerry T.v. show very much.
10 lines on Tom and Jerry cartoon PDF
Tom is mostly used as a diminutive of Thomas. In Germanic countries and Scandinavia, “Tom” is in use as a formal given name.
The devious duo are, in fact, none other than Thomas Jasper ‘Tom’ Cat, Sr and Gerald Jinx ‘Jerry’ Mouse.
However, Jerry isn’t invincible, as only a few attacks are needed to temporarily disable him, rendering his feline partner weaker without him. Jerry is also able to increase the damage of allies who pass by him, and can split Tom’s thrown dynamite into three sticks with the signature perk Dynamite Split.
Tom and Jerry is an American animated media franchise and series of comedy short films created in 1940 by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.