10 Lines On Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit – She was born on 18 August 1900 in the Gandhi-Nehru family. His education was mainly done at home. Influenced by Gandhi, she also started participating in the freedom movement. And then get involved in the movement. Her husband was arrested and imprisoned in Lucknow for supporting the movements for India’s independence, where he died. She was the sister of former Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, whose daughter Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister of India for almost 13 years.
This is lines for Class 1 to 12th
10 Lines On Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit in English
1) She was born on 18 August 1900 in the Gandhi-Nehru family.
2) In 1921, she married Ranjit Sitaram Pandit, a well-known lawyer of Kathiawar.
3) She was the mother of former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi.
4) She was the first woman in the world to become the President of the United Nations General Assembly in 1953.
5) She opposed the Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi and joined the Janata Dal.
6) Vijayalakshmi Pandit was arrested in 1932 for participating in the non-cooperation movement.
7) You were elected a member of the Constituent Assembly of India from 1946-50.
8) She held many important positions like governor and ambassador.
9) Vijay Lakshmi Pandit made his invaluable contribution in the freedom movement of India.
10) He died on 1 December 1990 in the northern province of Dehradun.
We hope you all liked this short article on Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit in English. You can also use this article as 10 lines about Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit in English in your school.