10 Lines On Our Environment – All the natural scenery around us is called environment. In other words, the land, air, water, plants, animals, solid materials, greenery etc. in the environment around us are called environment.
Friends, today in this article I have brought all the information related to the environment for you and will also answer all kinds of questions related to the environment for all of you, if possible read this article and share it further.
This is lines for Class 1 to 12th
10 Lines On Our Environment Set-1
1) The word environment is formed from the combination of pari and cover, which means ‘surrounded on all sides’.
2) River, pond, land, air, plants, animals and birds together make up the environment.
3) Environment affects the life of all living beings on earth along with humans.
4) World Environment Day is celebrated every year on 5th June since 1973.
5) This day is celebrated to make people aware about the environment.
6) Environment is made up of all kinds of biotic and abiotic components and phenomena.
7) All human activities affect the environment directly and indirectly.
8) Human activities have polluted the environment on a large scale.
9) To maintain our environment, more and more trees should be planted.
10) It is our responsibility to keep it clean and green without interfering with nature.
10 Lines On Our Environment Set-2
1) Environment is the environment where we live, survive and thrive.
2) Clean air and environment are absolutely essential for the existence of all living beings.
3) Clean environment helps in growth and nutrition of all living species.
4) Environment helps in getting all the basic things of our life.
5) All the living and non-living components around us together make up the environment.
6) Environment is the only home which gives food, water and shelter to all living beings.
7) Industrialization and use of plastics and chemicals are the factors of environmental pollution.
8) Indiscriminate deforestation by humans has also played a role in environmental change.
9) Global warming, acid rain etc. is the reason for disturbing the natural environment.
10) By saving water, planting trees, proper use of resources, etc., we can save the environment and life.
A healthy environment is the biggest requirement for the survival of human beings on earth. A clean environment has a direct effect on the physical and mental condition of a person. Mankind has ruined the balance of this beautiful environment and ecosystem whose adverse effects are shown to us from time to time by nature in direct and indirect ways. It is the responsibility of all of us to keep our environment clean and protect it. The steps we will take today towards environmental protection will ensure the health and prosperity of the coming generation.
We hope you all liked this short article on Our Environment in English. You can also use this article as 10 lines about Our Environment in English in your school.
FAQs : Frequently Asked Questions on Environment
Q.1 Which is the most polluted country in 2022?
Answer: Bangladesh tops the list of most polluted country in 2022.
Q.2 In which year was Environment Day celebrated for the first time?
Answer: In 1972, the United Nations General Assembly designated June 5 as World Environment Day (WED). The first festival was celebrated in 1974 under the slogan “Only One Earth”.