Bhikhaji Ji Rustom Cama or Madame Cama was a French citizen of Indian origin who went to different countries of the world to create an atmosphere in favor of India’s independence. Madam Cama hoisted the Indian tricolor during the Seventh International Congress on 22 August 1907 in Stuttgart, Germany. He had depicted different communities of India in this tricolor. His tricolor was not like today’s tricolor.
This is lines for Class 1 to 12th
Table of Contents
10 Lines On Bhikaji Cama
- Bhikaji Cama is also known as Bhikaiji Rustom Cama or Madam Cama.
- He was born on Tuesday, September 24, 1861 in Bombay (now Mumbai).
- He is from Parsi (Ancient Persian Religion) family.
- His father was Sorabji Framji Patel and his mother was Jayjibai Sorabji Patel.
- She was a prominent figure in the Indian independence movement.
- She was married on 3 August 1885 to a wealthy lawyer.
- Her husband’s name was Rustam Cama, who was a Parsi reformer as well as a lawyer.
- She was educated at the Alexandra Girls English Institution, Bombay.
- He died on 13 August 1936 at the age of 74Gone.
- He died at Parsi General Hospital in Bombay.
More About Bhikhaji Cama
Bhikaji Cama was born on 24 September 1861 in Bombay in a Parsi family. The spirit of helping and serving the people was filled in them. After the outbreak of plague in Mumbai in the year 1896, Bhikaji served its patients. Later she herself also fell prey to this disease.
- 10 Lines On Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- 20 Lines On Mahatma Gandhi
- 10 Lines On Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- 10 lines on navratri in English
- 10 Lines On Holi In English