10 Lines & 5 LInes On jawaharlal Nehru – Almost every person in India knows Chacha Nehru or Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He made a unique contribution in the fight for India’s independence and continued to serve the country even after India’s independence. Along with the modern development of the country, she did many works to improve the condition of women. Nehru was not only a successful politician but also a great writer. Many articles, magazines and books were written by him.
This is lines for Class 1 to 12th
10 Lines On Jawaharlal Nehru In English
1) Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, was born in Allahabad, British India.
2) He was born on 14 November 1889 in a prosperous Kashmiri Brahmin family.
3) His father Motilal Nehru was a famous and famous lawyer.
4) Nehru graduated in natural science from Trinity College, London in 1910.
5) Pandit Nehru had a lot of love and affection for children from the very beginning.
6) Pandit Nehru was called “Chacha Nehru” by children only.
7) For his so much love for children, his birthday is also called Children’s Day.
8) In 1929, demanding the independence of India, he hoisted the tricolor for the first time.
9) During his imprisonment in 1942-46, Nehru wrote the book ‘Discovery of India’.
10) Nehru died on 27 May 1964 due to a heart attack.
5 Lines On Jawaharlal Nehru In English
1) Pandit Nehru became the first Prime Minister of independent India and served from 15 August 1947 to 27 May 1964.
2) His first speech in Parliament while becoming the Prime Minister was “Tryst with Destiny” a great and famous speech.
3) At the age of 13, he joined Annie Besant’s Theosophical Society.
4) Nehru was a staunch follower of Gandhiji and supported him in all his decisions.
5) Nehru was Gandhiji’s favorite, so Gandhiji chose him as his political heir.
Even after vacating India’s treasury by the British, the credit of making India a developing country with systematic management after independence goes to the first Prime Minister of the country, Pandit Nehru. Even after coming from an affluent family, Nehru ji faced many difficulties in the freedom movement and contributed significantly in making the country independent.
FAQ on Jawaharlal Nehru
Nehru’s speech was ‘Tryst With Destiny’. He delivered his speech to the Indian Constituent Assembly in the Parliament on the eve of Indian Independence.
The cause of the death of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was a heart attack.
It is believed that Mahatma Gandhi gave Chacha title to Nehru. Chacha means the younger brother of the father.
Nehru died at the age of 74.