10 Lines On Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, who is remembered as the Iron Man of India, made a significant contribution in freeing the country from the occupation of the British Government. Vallabhbhai Patel was given the title of Sardar because of his outstanding leadership qualities. was painted. He had led various movements and united people for a common cause.
10 Lines On Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was born on 31st October 1875 in Nadiad Gujarat.
- He was born in a farmer family, his father’s name was Jhaverbhai and mothers name was Ladbai.
- Sardar Patel had teo children in which his son’s name was Dahyabhai and daughter’s name Maniben.
- Sardar Patel is also known as Iron Man
- When India became Independent the first Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Sardar were made.
- He was awarded “Bharat Ratna” in 1991.
- He had a great contribution in establishing Akhand Bharat.
- He Was greatly influenced by Gandhi ji’s ideas and together with Gandhiji made a great contribution in making India independent.
- Vallabhbhai Patel had studied Lawyer.
- He died on 15 December 1950 at the age of 75.
5 lines on sardar vallabhbhai patel
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was a freedom fighter.
- He participated in many movements against the British.
- He was born on 31 October 1875 in Gujarat.
- His father’s name was Javerbhai Patel and mother’s name was Ladbai.
- He also took part in the movement against the British by Mahatma Gandhi.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Question. What was the full name of Shri Vallabhbhai Patel?
Answer: Vallabhbhai Patel’s full name was Vallabh Bhai, Jhaverbhai Patel. He was known with other names like; Sardar Patel and Iron Man.
Question. During which movement was Sardar Patel given the title of Sardar?
Answer: The Bardoli Satyagraha was a major peasant movement in Gujarat in the year 1928, led by Vallabhbhai Patel. Only after its success, Patel Saab was given the title of Sardar.