10 lines on navratri – the festival of Navratri is the most famous festival celebrated in Hinduism. This festival of Navratri signifies the victory of Dharma over Adharma. According to the beliefs of Hindu religion, Navratri is celebrated twice every year, first Navratri is celebrated in the month of Chaitra and second time in the year in the month of Ashwin.
10 Points on navratri
- Navratri is a biggest festival celebrated by Hindus
- Navratri is also call Durga Puja
- Navratri is celebrates victory of Goddess Durga over demon King “Mahishasur”.
- It is Celebrated for 9 nights and 10 Days Dedicated to Goddess Durga.
- People also observe fast and pray goddess to fulfil their wishes.
- Gujarati’s are celebrates this festival with Dandiya and Garba.
- Since Navratri Falls in the ‘Sharad’ month of Hindu calendar that’s why is called Sharadiya Navratri.
- People put either idol or picture of Goddess Durga and worship in morning and evening.
- The 10th day of Navratri is celebrated as Dusshera Festival.
- Navratri is a Special Festival of Hindu.
5 lines on navratri
- Navratri is a favorite festival of Hindus.
- We play Garba on Navratri
- It is a festival of 9 days.
- In Gujarat, nine nights of this festival are celebrated as Dandiya or Garba.
- Ram Navami is celebrated on the ninth day of Navratri. Lord Rama was born on this day.
We hope you have liked our article 10 lines onHoli. You can share to your friends or family members.