Friends, today I have appeared in front of you with 10 lines on Hand Senitizer in simple words, I hope you will like them and will be useful for you in schools and colleges.
Table of Contents
10 Lines on Hand Sanitizer in English Set-1
1) Hand Sanitizers are used to kill virus or bacteria on hands.
2) It is Liquid, gel or foam.
3) We should apply hand Sanitizer to the palm of one hand.
5) Then rub hands together to completely sanitize hands.
6) It helps us to clean our hands.
7) Hand Sanitizer is also known as hand Antiseptic.
8) It requires less time than hand washing.
9) Alcohol based hand sanitizer is recommended.
10) We should not go near flame during application of Hand Sanitizer.
We hope you all liked this short article on Hand Sanitizer in English. You can also use this article as 10 lines about Hand Sanitizer in English in your school.
hand sanitizer, also called hand antiseptic, handrub, or hand rub, agent applied to the hands for the purpose of removing common pathogens (disease-causing organisms). . Hand sanitizers typically come in foam, gel, or liquid form.
To date, most of the effective hand sanitizer products are alcohol-based formulations containing 62%–95% of alcohol as it can denature the proteins of microbes and the ability to inactivate viruses.
You should use hand sanitiser to clean your hands when you cannot use soap and water. Never put hand gel into your mouth or into open wounds and do not use it on delicate skin like your face.