Today, we are sharing 10 lines on fathers day This article can help students who are looking for information about fathers day in English. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is moderate so any student can write on this topic. This article is generally useful for class 1 to class 12.
10 lines on fathers day in English
1) Father’s day is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June every year.
2) This day is dedicated to all the fathers around the world.
3) This day is celebrated for giving respect to our father’s.
4) My Father is my hero and the best person in my life.
5) He is the one who supports me always.
6) father plays the most significant role in everyone’s life.
7) The kids can gift of their respective father’s any gift of their clesire.
8) One can also celebrate this day as a big event or a joyous day.
9) A father is generally seen as the protector of the family.
10) A father is also represented as a huge tree under who’s shadow all the family members thrive.
Essay on My Father
My father is my role model. Because he is a perfect father. He has all the qualities that a great father has. Father encourages me by teaching me not to give up and always move forward. There can be no better guide than a father. My father is not only a father but also my best friend, who from time to time warns me about good and bad things.
Every child learns all the qualities from his father which help him to adapt according to the circumstances throughout his life. He always has a priceless store of knowledge to give us, which never ends. Some of his salient features make him the most special in the world like :-
Patience- The most important quality of a father is that he always works patiently all the time and never loses his temper. In every situation, they proceed with calm thinking and keep patience even in the most serious of cases.
Answer: This day is dedicated to all fathers, grandfathers, and forefathers, their numerous sacrifices, and imparting moral values. Father’s love has no boundaries and it gives immense strength to their children. On this day, families gather together and celebrate, go out for dinner, and children give gifts to their fathers.
Answer: “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” “A girl’s first true love is her father.” “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.”