Cow Essay in English often comes in the form of essay in schools. That’s why today we have come before you with “10 Lines Essay on Cow ”, in this article you will read in “ 10 Lines on Cow in English ”.
Cow which fulfills many of our needs. Due to the importance of the cow, it is considered as a divinity form. India is an agricultural country, and the cow is the most useful friend of the farmer. Many useful things like manure for farming, milk for drinking, curd, lassi and ghee are available from the cow.
10 Lines On Cow In English
1) Cow is a vegetarian animal.
2) Cow rearing has been going on in India since ancient times.
3) Cow is a milking animal.
4) We get protein and nutrients from cow’s milk.
5) Indian cow is considered to be the best breed of cow in the world.
6) The use of cow dung is considered best for agriculture, havan and burning.
7) Due to giving so many benefits, cow is considered to be revered in India.
8) Cow is found in colors like white, black, brown etc.
9) Cow eats grass, straw or bran etc.
10) Cow is mainly an animal of calm nature.
5 Lines On Cow In English
1) Cow is a pet animal.
2) Cow rearing has been going on since ancient times.
3) We get milk from cow.
4) Cow is a vegetarian animal.
5) Cow is found in colors like white black brown red etc.
Answer: Indian cow is called Bos indicus.
Answer: From cow we basically get dosha and cow dung but from these two things many things are made. Like milk, curd, lassi, buttermilk, ghee etc. is made. The same cow dung is used for farming, manure for burning, dumplings etc.
Answer: The best cow in the world is considered to be a cow of Indian breed.
Answer: The dosha of all cows of Indian breed is the most nutritious, Indian dosha is called A2 milk.
Answer: The mention of the cow has been read in the ancient texts of India, because of the usefulness of the cow, it is considered a divine creature.