10 lines on West Bengal: West Bengal is a state in the eastern portion of India. It is situated along the Bay of Bengal, along with a population of over 91 million inhabitants within an area of 88,752 km2 (34,267 sq mi). West Bengal is the fourth-most populous and thirteenth-largest state by area in India, as well as the eighth-most populous country subdivision of the world. As a part of the Bengal region of the Indian subcontinent, it borders Bangladesh in the east and Nepal and Bhutan in the north. It also borders the Indian states of Odisha, Jharkhand, Bihar, Sikkim and Assam.
10 lines on West Bengal
1) West Bengal is a state in eastern India.
2) Its capital is Kolkata, also known as Calcutta.
3) The official language is Bengali, but English is also spoken.
4) The state has a rich cultural heritage, including the Durga Puja festival.
5) West Bengal is home to landmarks such as the Victoria Memorial and the Howrah Bridge.
6) The state has a diverse natural environment, with the Himalayan mountains in the north and the Sundarbans in the south.
7) West Bengal has a diverse economy, including industries like textiles, engineering, and IT.
8) The state is known for its delicious cuisine, including dishes like roshogolla and luchi.
9) West Bengal has a vibrant arts and literature scene, with famous writers and poets from the state.
10) Rabindranath Tagore, a writer from West Bengal, was the first non-European to receive the Nobel Prize in Literature.
|10 Lines on Kerala in English
|10 lines on Madhya Pradesh in English
|10 lines on Maharashtra in English
|10 lines on Rajasthan in English
5 lines on West Bengal
1) West Bengal is a state located in eastern India.
2) The capital of West Bengal is Kolkata, also known as Calcutta.
3) The official language of the state is Bengali, but English is also widely spoken.
4) West Bengal has a diverse economy, with industries ranging from textiles and engineering to information technology and pharmaceuticals.
5) The state is known for its rich cultural heritage, including the Durga Puja festival and its delicious cuisine, which includes dishes like roshogolla and luchi.
The capital of West Bengal is Kolkata, also known as Calcutta.
The official language of West Bengal is Bengali.
West Bengal has a tropical wet-dry climate, with hot and humid summers and mild to cool winters. The region receives heavy rainfall during the monsoon season, which lasts from June to September.
The main industries in West Bengal include textiles, engineering, information technology, and pharmaceuticals. The state is also known for its small-scale industries, such as handloom, handicrafts, and cottage industries.