Today, we are sharing 10 lines on Uttarakhand in English This article can help students who are looking for information about 10 lines on Uttarakhand. This essay is very simple and easy to remember. The level of this essay is moderate so any student can write on this topic.
This article is generally useful for class 1,class 2,class 3,class 4,class 5,class 6,class 7,class 8,class 9,class 10,class 11,class 12
10 lines on Uttarakhand
1) Uttarakhand is a state located in northern India.
2) It is bordered by the states of Uttar Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh, as well as the country of Nepal.
3) The state is known for its natural beauty, including the Himalayan mountain range and the Ganges River.
4) The capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun.
5) The official language is Hindi.
6) Agriculture and tourism are important industries in the state.
7) Uttarakhand is home to many famous Hindu pilgrimage sites, such as Haridwar and Rishikesh.
8) The state is also popular for adventure sports such as trekking, rock climbing and skiing.
9) The state is also known for the famous temples of Kedarnath, Badrinath and Yamunotri, Gangotri, and many more.
10) Uttarakhand was formed on November 9, 2000 as the 27th state of India, when it was carved out of northern Uttar Pradesh.
5 lines on Uttarakhand
1) Uttarakhand is a state in northern India known for its natural beauty, including the Himalayas and the Ganges River.
2) The capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun.
3) Agriculture and tourism are important industries in the state.
4) Uttarakhand is home to many famous Hindu pilgrimage sites such as Haridwar and Rishikesh.
5) The state was formed on November 9, 2000 and is known for its temples and adventure sports opportunities.
Answer: The capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun.
Answer: The main language spoken in Uttarakhand is Hindi.
Answer: The major industries in Uttarakhand are agriculture and tourism.
Answer: Some popular tourist destinations in Uttarakhand include the Himalayas, Haridwar, Rishikesh, and the Char Dham pilgrimage sites (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, Gangotri).
Answer: Uttarakhand was formed as the 27th state of India on November 9, 2000.